Callington Mill Collection by Penny Rose Fabrics

First of all, I would like to thank Riley Blake Designs and Penny Rose Fabrics for always sending beautiful fabrics to me even though they understand how slow handsewing takes. Callington Mill by Leonie Bateman is one of the fabric collections that I grew to fall in love with. And now, I am so much in love with this country style design.

After lying around for a couple of months, these amazingly wonderful fabrics were made into a few things I really like.

Rose Puffy Pouches

I had this idea after coming across a flat rose sling pouch in a local market. It was more of a tribal design but I thought Callington Mill will made a perfect country-style pouch too. I was so right this time.

 







A few pictures to show how I handsewn the pouches.







This is a smaller pouch. A pretty one too.











I added a little batting to make the rose "pop" so that it is puffy and more 3-D. It feels so good holding a "snuggly" pouch in your hand.


Tulip Zippy Pouch

This is a cute little pouch that I made from a patchwork tulip flower. It has a wide base great for lippy,  earphones, cards etc,











Isn't the this fabric collection stunning in a subtle quiet way?

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Till next time!xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!